Team2, a partner in the CEDaCI project, will be hosting an exciting webinar on CEDaCI on 20th May 2021 at 10:00-11:30 BST/ 11:00-12:30 CET.
The Agenda for the session is as follows:
- CEDaCI project & progress
- Ecodesign for the DC equipment
- Reuse/refurbish of the DC equipment in practice
- How to improve recycling DC equipment (CRM reclamation)
- CEDaCI compass tool – life cycle criticality, environmental, social and economic
- Question and answers, how to take part!
The panel will include individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and involved in CEDaCI including:
- Public authority
- London South Bank University
- Aliter Networks
If you would like to register, please click here
It is free to register but it is mandatory.